Omg, like, hey!
Hey ya'll! Becky and everyone else, don't even think about that last post.. I keep saying thing that I don't intend to say.. it's really not that big of a deal and I'm really sorry that I'm complaining so much. Gosh... I'm really bad at being inconspicuous. I'm really bad at a lot of stuff... grr! Like keeping my big fat obnoxuious mouth shut! RRRRR! That really annoys me that I'm annoying everbody else. And I'm not even going to teell you what I'm talking about becasue that's what I'm working on right now. Keeping stuff to MYSELF! Gosh that's so frusterating!
OK!! Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!
I am so hyper... but really tired. in the last, like, 4 hours, I've had two and 1/2 Red Bulls and half of Chris' Dr. Pepper. That'a lot of Caffiene! Wow..... I can't even handle Skittles well. lol.
OK! I have all these songs in my head that I can't get out! mostly christmas songs! I think that's half of what's making me so dad-gum happy!
I'm mad. No I'm not I just felt like saying it. It makes me feel important.
Susannah! I love that CD!!!!! thank you sosososososososo much!!!!!!!!!!!
Not that you're ever on to read this... and you NEVER update your blog! NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!
I threw a snowball today. Well, more than one.... more like 60. no not quite that much... about 20.. maybe more... I really don't know. But it was fun. Really fun. I haven't done that in a long long time. And Justin got slush alllllllll up my shirt! That was reallllly cold. hehehehe!
I like smirfs... they are such cute perky people! I wanna be a smirf. Jared says that they're too liberal and don't know how to have a good war every now and then. And I guess he's a little right, I mean, how do they keep their economy balanced without a war every so often?? Oh well, I guess that the secret of economic sucsess is hidden in the depths of the forest in the trees and kept by little blue dudes in white hats. Scary... what is this world coming to!
I'm drinking Jucy-Juice! The mango stuff. It's good but not as good as the Tropical kind. That's my favorite. Does anyone else drink juice as much as me?? probably not casue all I drink is water and juice.... and LOTS of milk! I LOOOOOOVE milk.... Chocolate milk, strawberry milk, normal milk, mocha milk, milk milk milk! I loooove milk! And yet I am still very small boned! How does that work! I thought milk made bones grow?? I'll ask Dr. Clark.
Hats are scary. really. Things that are made to cover your head and obstruct the veiwing of your eyes. I think only bad people should wear hats so then we could know who they were. I guess that wouldn't work huh? Hats are still scary.
I'm writing a fake report on a celebraty. But I'm not going to tell you who.. you'll laugh... I was just bored one day so I starting collecting data and writing an in epth report. Yeah, I know.... whatever.
Ewww...... That was gross...
Emily is looking at me... it's kinda creepy....
Hey! Guess what?? we got a stereo in our car now!! A CD player!!!!! I'm so excited!! I love it! WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
I get my restricted liscense in two weeks!!! I'm happy about that too!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And a happy new year!!!! Wohoo!
Wow.... I think I just need to leave so I can't say anything else random! Bubbye!!!!!!!!!!!! and may the joy of the Lord follow you wherever you go like a rain cloud on those cartoons.. but in a good way... not a bad one..
ok so..... goodbye!


3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey, I'm on now. Does that count?
Awww, your mouth isn't fat. It's very thin. Yeah, you're pretty bad at inconspicuous-ness, but that's okay. :) Oh, and you're always telling me not to keep so much to myself. What am I supposed to think now? I'm so confused, my life no longer has meaning. Excuse me whilst I throw myself over a large cliff.
hMMM...I'll update in a few seconds. I just generally try to avoid updating when I'm feeling contemplative.
I think you spelled "smirf" wrong.
A slouching economy is a LOUSY reason to go to war. Don't you ever suggest that again.
Um, about the milk...drinking it doesn't change your body-type. If you're small boned, you're small boned. You just have stronger small bones if you drInk milk. Calcium. Woo-hoo.
I love juice, I wish we always had it at my house, it would be all I would drink, I hate hats.
I wanna read your report. If it's Orlando Bloom, I will torment you until the day you die. MUA-HA-HA.
Hi!
I have never been annoyed by your "big fat obnoxious mouth"!!! This is Becky, by the way, before I forget to say.
You were very hyper...you aren't very often hyper, from what I can tell, except at like, Amber's birthday parties! lol
What cd did Susannah get you?
I love juice...it's really good to drink when you are hungry, but you know if you eat something, you'll gain like a ton of weight, so you drink juice...yummmy. Anyways...has anyone read the Midwives Appentice? If you haven't, you should...nevermind all that...farewell.
Post a Comment
<< Home