Thursday, December 16, 2004

Goodness Gracious and Cheeze Whiz

That last post was problably the whiniest thing I have ever written! Omg, I am so embarrassed!. Please just forget that you ever saw it. I would erase it if you guys hadn't already commented about it. I am fine! My knee will heal and I need to just shut up about things! Goodness!

OK! So, who's up for a really BAD joke???

One day, this huge black Penguin had car trouble.

HAHA!! Penguins don't drive!! HAHAHAHA!

ok... that was really bad... but I bet that you at least smiled at the stupidity. lol... ok I have nothing of substence to say. Not that I say anything of substence anyway. Oh well,....
I have a problem... (Why do these things always happen to me?!) I have two friends (wow!) and they hate each other. I mean really hate. And both of them talk to me about the other.. And I tell them not to, but it always happens anyway. When one of them plans something, they ask that the other not be invited. Now, I can't exclude both of these people from the other because they have a lot of the same friends and want to hang out at the same places... It won't work. But I'll also make both of them mad if I refuse to be sympathetic to their concerns. I have a feeling like I'm going to lose one friendship or the other... It's like they're asking me to choose... And I can't do that! I just can't! I love both of them! O my.......

AND! omg..... We have been selling ornaments to fund our mission trip, as well as some jars of cookie mix... Last night at play practise, Some one stole all the money that was in the box on the table of stuff! They put the box in the back of the toilet in the ladies room and took allll our money!!! About 50 dolars! We're so upset! I had to be someone from the church, because the door were locked. It just surprizes me that anyone would literally steal from orphans! That's what it was for... to help get stuff for the boys in Honduras. I just can't believe it... It seem like everything that we try to do screws up and ends up hurting us. We bought enough supplys to make 1200 ornaments... we've sold about 100... and it's almost christmas. We made about 30 dollars over what the materials cost... all this work... for thirty meesly dollars... and fifty of it got stolen... I'm really about to cry.... I wanted this so bad... but I can't go unless I have the money... and I don't have the money....
And my kne problem is pretty much gone.. I'm happy about that... but now I have three pinched nerves in my left foot.... look gross and hurts like crazy. It got stepped on at a weird angle and now I can't feel my toes... at all. I just got to where I can move them again. Last night I could move them at all.

I'm so sad... all the peope that I'm closest with at my marine functions are leaving in january... Robby, Aaron, Rachel, Susan, and Casey.... I'm gonna miss them all! Especially Rachel... we're like, twins... it's crazy. and I saw them for the last time saturday... and Robby is really scared... I tolfd him not to be but he won't listen... imagin that...

It snowing! Wow...

I don't like peas... I like green beans.. but I don't like peas... weird huh?

oh! never mind!

1 Comments:

Blogger No one of consequence said...

Hi there!

The joke did make me smile. Not laugh...just grin a bit.

You know Erin, (and I know it's annoying when I keep giving pushy advice...you know, I was watching this made-for-tv movie called "Princess of Thieves" and there's this scene that immediately reminded me of you and myself. It was creepy, and I laughed) and what you wrote made me VERY angry. I don't even know whom I'm angry at (well, I think I have a guess) but really, you just need to be mean. I mean...I've been in similar situations...and I just had to come right out and say "Look, I am (this person's) friend. So STOP talking about them behind their back to me." It hurts the friendship a little, but it's been worth it. Um...I'm in a very talkative mood.

That is TERRIBLE that someone would steal that money. I mean...I can't even imagine...nevermind. It makes me want to shoot somebody. That's just...terrible and awful. Oh my gosh. Urg.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home