Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Goodness gracious! You know..I'm almost sick of the computer? It's sad.... all I REALLY do on it is school. It gets so darn annoying, cause everytime I get on the computer, I almost always go to google to do research. And then I don't have to do school, I wonder whaqt the heck poeple do to waste time. I know it sounds stupid! I honestly can't think of a good way to spend time while I wait for people to get on IM.
I love Karate. I can't believe I had to go without it at the beggining of my life. I have it on thursdaysand then the next time is on Tuseday. Over this extremely LOOOOOONG weekend I go through this kind of withdraw. I physically yern for kata and kumite. I get so excited on tues morning that I can hardly stand to wait all day. I wish I could drive!!! I would go to EVERY class I could. Day and night. every day I could. Mom only wants to go the minimum. I'll admit, We're the most regular underbelts there. We hardly miss a class. But still....It's like a part of me. I'm addicted. I know you think I'm crazy... Maybe I am.. But it's like my calling to be there. Does God really work like that? Wow. He like, puts you in this position and then helps you to love it. Honestly, when Taylor first started, I thought it was stupid. Then mom wanted me to take with her, but I still didn't really like it. Once I got to Gold belt, I fell head over heals in love. I might just finish up with the marines and then come back and "marry" Karate. Several people have donme than. Come to every class and forget about romantic relationships. Sounds good to me right now. I really don't like guys. There're so selfish and rude. Leastwise all the ones I've met. I'm even kinda mad at some of the guys I'm closest to. Grrrrrrrr... why do, can't they just, Idk! Shut up!


I'm all better.so far, Bush is winning. Yeahhh!

I'm sitting here... 9 o'clock on a tuseday night and NO ONE is on IM!!!!! I'm very upest. Not even those people that I know that I just don't talk to! ON ONE literally is on! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! GRR GRR GRR!!!!!!

OK! I said I was ok....so I'm going to be ok.
I wanna sleep. Goodbye!

2 Comments:

Blogger No one of consequence said...

No way. Green tomatoes, providing they are fried, are MUCH better than red ones. Red ones are very cool, however. That's so frusterating, having feelings you cant't express...you could try, you know, if you wanted to, instead of keeping them all bottled up inside. At least the general gist of them, I mean are they sad, happy, angry, frustrated, weird feelings? I almost have the opposite problem. I have all these feelings...thoughts, or convictions maybe you would call them, that I think I need to express to some people - the bible study maybe...but I don't want to...I'm afraid of hurting feelings, I don't know how to express it so that it's not offensive.

That is such a strange idea...being addicted to karate. I can't imagine it being that much fun. It looks so hard, I'm glad you've found something you really, really, like though. I'm sorry I haven't been here in a long while. I haven't been on the computer lately. I need to call you before Friday. Love you!!!!!!

- Susannah

9:38 PM  
Blogger No one of consequence said...

No way. Green tomatoes, providing they are fried, are MUCH better than red ones. Red ones are very cool, however. That's so frusterating, having feelings you cant't express...you could try, you know, if you wanted to, instead of keeping them all bottled up inside. At least the general gist of them, I mean are they sad, happy, angry, frustrated, weird feelings? I almost have the opposite problem. I have all these feelings...thoughts, or convictions maybe you would call them, that I think I need to express to some people - the bible study maybe...but I don't want to...I'm afraid of hurting feelings, I don't know how to express it so that it's not offensive.

That is such a strange idea...being addicted to karate. I can't imagine it being that much fun. It looks so hard, I'm glad you've found something you really, really, like though. I'm sorry I haven't been here in a long while. I haven't been on the computer lately. I need to call you before Friday. Love you!!!!!!

- Susannah

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home