Thank you sososo much for your comment susannah. It was lovely. I have this very strange feeling inside today...like I'm waiting for something to happen...but I don't know what it is. It's so strange. But that's not completely it...there's more to it than that. it's like...I have this yearning...a desire to be...diferent, somehow. I really don't know how to describe it. I have to..I don't know...I'm so restless. I need....help. I have such a busy life,and I get so stressed out about it, but if I do less things, I get so restless and unhappy. I don't know what to do with spare time....
My sister asked me if I could do one thing all day, what would it be? I had no clue. talk to my friends? go to the mall? have a party? just sit and read? I honestly don't know. Pathetic? maybe. I don't know. Wow...I need to go..I'm confusing myself.
Green tomatoes really don't tast as good as red ones.
"I have measured my life in coffee spoons." -T.S. Elliot


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home