Thursday, October 21, 2004

Boo! I was just reading my poem again...it's very depressing. and it dosen't even reflect the way I feel. Actually I feel relitivly happy at the moment. I say reletivly because, for me, this isn't THAT happy...but for normal people...it's pretty darn Joyous. I feel like.....singing. Nice and loud. So that the whole world can hear me. I feel like the whole world needs to know that I'm here and I love EVERYONE!!! I really don't know why I just said that, accept the fact that it's true there is no really reson for me to say nay of this. Wow.......I'm purposless tonight. kool.
I've always had this idea that I'm never doing enough. That I'm lasy or avoiding work. I know that's not true (most of the time..:) because I'm always doing SOMETHING. I can;t be lazy when I don't remember that last time I sat down was. N/m. I do remember. It was in the car on the way back from Karate. Before that....in the car going to Karate...before that.....I have no clue. close as I can figure it was at lunch. grr...I need to slow down. But that's why I'm here. to vent. I HAVE A PUROSE!!! darn it! I was hoping to get out of that for a while.
So! Classes are tomorrow....I'm not sure I like classes. It just seems like a whole lotta work for nothing. no scholarships, no credits (not that I need them) no fun...ok...a LIL fun....
I talked to a guy named Josh today. Weird guy I met at camp 3 years ago who found a way to get my number and who calls me every now and then to whine. I'm surprised I'm in a good mood. WOW! that's awosme! I've defied circumstances and found my inner joy!! Awsomeness!! Well...I have to go share my joy with my house hold. I think they need it.

Luv ya!

Ernie

1 Comments:

Blogger No one of consequence said...

You know Erin, it is possible that the poem does reflect the way you felt, even if you don't feel it right now. I mean, a poem that well-written doesn't just pop out from nowhere, but that doesn't mean it defines every second of your life - it could just define a few moments of thought...and I have the strangest feeling I'm talking about nothing at all. I'm just babbling today. Probably the stupid antibiotics. I was in a horrible daze at classes cause of that medicine, I kept forgetting where I was and if anyone spoke to me it took me a moment to understand what they said. It was like a weird dream. That medicine was strong.

Okay, sorry about the rambling again...I'm glad your in a good mood, and that you love just everybody. Remember what you told me you wanted for Christmas? Well, nevermind. This post has gotten too long, and I should be doing school. Well, I love you sosososososo much and you're just a complete gift from God. - Susannah

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home