Don't worry, my doubts are dispersed...for now. It's amazing. I was working this week (lifeguarding, that is...) and the people that i was working with found out about my inentions to join our military. As soon as they started asking me why I felt that way I imediatly felt better about my desicion. Almost like I had to talk myself into it again.....strange.
So anyway! I would have posted sooner but we lost power and I have been so busy that this is the first time I've been able to get on the computer. It was soooo weird!!!!!! While I was working (back to the work thing, I know..) I met this kid, wait.... I'll start at the begining. I was asked to lifeguard at camp graystone for this group of Freshmen from a private school in atlanta. rich kids! GRRR! Anywho! While I was gaurding I met the kid who, if I had closed my eyes, would have been Jared Hostetler. He sounded like him, he acted like him, and he even kinda looked like him. Tall, thin, longish dark hair...it was VERY weird. And he was the same age! it was all too surreal. He and his friends kept hanging out around where I was and talking to me. I think the poor guy might have had a crush. *sigh* Oh well... and he was such a nice kid, too.
Well, I can't wait to have another dance party like the one we had last night! It was sooo fun! And just knowing that there were no stupid guys watching made it so muvh easier to dance! NOW I'm excited about prom! Wooo hooo!
Welps I g2g...I'll ttyl!!!!!!!!!! Bubbye!
~*~Ernie~*~


1 Comments:
Hi! You got comments! You are so accomplished!!! Anywayss, I am so happy you have experienced a dispersal of your doubts, that makes me happy. I think I just repeated myself.
Um, you should advertise to the general public that your blog is up and kickin', (and what happened to the story?)
- Susannah
Post a Comment
<< Home