Sunday, June 15, 2003

Hey all! I feel better today! Yesterday I was sooo sick! I came home around 1:30 Saturday and tried to sleep. I didn't work to well, so I got on IM. That was cool.

I really felt loved this morning. Zach, Lorissa, and Joel all called to make sure I was ok. That was sooo sweet! I'm doing better now, and I hope to make it back to camp by 12:00 today.

I know I'm being very random and whiny, but I need more prayer. I'm not sure if I've been working too hard, or I'm just stressed out, or both, or something else, but I weighed myself today, and guys, I've lost close to ten pounds. Not good. Not good at all. That scares me.

BUT ON TO HAPPIER SUBJECTS!

Taylor and my cousin Dewayne are coming to camp this week. I'm not sure what to think about that. All I can say is, "Lord help us all."
Camp will not be the same.

Well, I need to go wash clothes and take a shower. Make that a bubble bath. *smiles contently*

Ok, well, I love you all and I miss you guys!

Lotsa Lovin'

~*~Ernie~*~

Sign my guestbook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home