Hello!
I have so much to talk about!!! But first, and most importantly, I've had a revelation. It might not be new at all to you guys, but it was sure new and important to me. First let me explain, All my life I have been under the impression that I had to be great, that I had to do something worth remembering. I thought that I had to become the next Corrie Ten Boom to be worth the skin that I live in. Well, I was wrong, very wrong. I was in the bed last night, thinking, when this thought came to me. What am I best at?? Well, that was a duh. I was best at being me. Then this voice came into my head and said, then that's what you need to be when you "grow up".
WOW! I really had never thought of that. I can just be me and do the things that I am good at, and not have to wish that I could be someone else, and still be able to do great things for God! That was awsome to me. And do you know what I love to do????? Help people! Cheer them up, give a helping hand, listen to them! All that stuff is so wonderfully important!!!! I just didn't seem important to me at the time. And all this has really driven home the fact that everybody has a different role to play. I always knew that, but it never really hit home untill then. So, whether you've gotten anything out of that or not, I know I have, so that's all that really matters.
Anyway! On the next subject!
Well, for all those who don't know, I got shots for my trip to Honduras on Friday. That was a pain. Literally! hahahaha!
Well, this morning, I woke up with a lump on my arm where she had shot me, and it really hurt. It was so big it was visable to my mom, who asked about it. She was worried so she took me back to that place where you get shots (what's it called) Anyway! The girl who did my shots was like, "ummm that isn't supposed to happen that bad" so she gave that medication and sent me home.
Oh, well. Life's full of pain.
Hahahahaha, speaking of pain, you guys know those days when you are tired and you siblings keep annoying you? Well, today was one of those days. We were riding back home from church, and Taylor had this rubber ball on a sting (like a paddle ball, without the paddle) and he keep twiring it around and accidentally hitting me in the head. After about 15 mins, I get fed up and grab it away from him, then calmly pop him in the head once with it. Well, he got mad and hit me back, then I hit him, then He hit me....you get the picture. Well, we about home and I had my eyes closed because I was so tired. Then I felt this horrible pain in my thigh. Taylor had hit me with a rubber band. And not anywhere closed to gentle. My skirt was sticking to my leg, so I knew it was bleeding, but, being as stubborn as I am I wouldn't let him see how bad it hurt. when I got home, I found a blood spot, and sure enough, I was growing a lump on my leg the size of Mount Rushmore!!!!! oh, well. Just in time for short season !!!!!
Well, I need to go, I'll write more tonight!!!!
Talk to you guys later!!!!!!
Love Always


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home