Saturday, May 31, 2003

Hey guys!
Wheeeeeeew! What a day! The first thing that happened was that I went to this vbs party at some church that my dad's group was supposed to sing at. Well, I got there and this girl came up to me and was like, "can you help me carry this bucket???" so i reach down and pick up this bucket while she goes "thanks! It goes over here." Well, I get over there and there's this girl trying to lead these two ponys for pony rides. She obviously can't. She is so frazzled that she can't even tie a slip knot to secure the ponys. So I tie it for her and she goes, "have you had a lot of experiance with horses??" and so I say, "yeah." and she goes, "can you help me with this?" "I didn't really come here to do anything except set up equipment...so...I don't think I should." (I really didn't want to) But lo and behold she says, "Oh, it's ok! I'm sure pastor won't mind!"
I spent two hours leading horses back and forth. Not very glamorous.

Then! Yeah! after a quick trip to grandma's, I go to the mall!!!!!! With Maddie! Yeah!
It' was really fun. We tried on hats and fake hair, and weird rings, then we went into Goody's and picked out five really weird outfits and tried them on. that was cool. We did the same thing in Proffit's. I had a lot of fun! (I hope she did too!)

Well, I have church tomorrow and I'm tired. I'll write more tomorrow. See ya later guys!!!!


I have to share this with you! It's so cute. It's a quote from "Finding Nemo"

"Fish. They're just like us, only flakeier."

I though that was funny! Oh, well.

TTYL!!!!!

Love Always,

~*~Ernie~*~

ps- I'm working on a guestbook. If someone knows how to do that, I would really love some pointers. Tanks! (I said it Susannah!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home