Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Ok, All,

I'm over at Susannah's house today, and I wanted to type to you becuase I might not get the opportunity to for awhile. Well, I'm leaving the day after tomorrow, and I'M GONNA MISS YOU!

So, if you're reading this, please note, I might not get to check my e-mail for awhile, so PLEASE do not send me ANY forwards! I love you guys, but I don't want 200 forwards in my mail box. In Honduras, I might get the chance to write some group e-mails, but I can't promise anything. Thanks for your love and support.

I went to go see "Finding Nemo" yesterday. It was great! That was the best movie I have seen in awhile! You really should go see it! Just because I want to, I'll give you a quote from it.

"Gee, I wish I could speak whale!"

If you have seen it, then you are probably laughing (or at least giggling) right now. (or if you're a guy, then you're chuckling) ('cause I don't think guys "giggle")

Anyway! I need to go!
LYL and TTYL!

Love Always

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home