Hey everybody!
I got a guestbook!
Please sign it! (and special thanks to Daniel for all his help!)
Love Always
Singing In The Rain...
If you think that I am just a stupid, average teenager... well, you're wrong....... I have never in my life been discribed as average.
About Me

- Name: Ernie
- Location: Tuxedo, North Carolina, United States
I laugh at stupid things and enjoy the simple pleasures. I'm someone that could sit out all night mesmerized by the stars, or swim for countless hours just because water is the coolest thing! Some think I'm just blonde, I prefer to think of myself as profound.. haha... yeah, right.
Previous Posts
- Hey Everybody! Well, my day was pretty bad, but I...
- I can't figure out this guestbook!!!!!!
- Hello! I have so much to talk about!!! But first, ...
- Hey guys! Wheeeeeeew! What a day! The first thing...
- Ok guys! I don't know what happened with that last...
- Hey everybody! I am soooo excited to get this thin...
- Hey everybody! Well, since this is my first post...
Wednesday, June 04, 2003


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home