Thursday, June 12, 2003

Hey everybody!!!! I am writing this after lunch today. Lunch was pretty good. Tyler is still sick (I need to go check on him) But we got Joel to help out today. Joel is like a super hero. He has been working at this camp for years. And he's only 16!!!!!!! I think he was born at camp! Seriously! So he came in and was killing those dishes!!!!!!!!! I mean he washed the living daylights out of them!! In no time! I was like, "you do know that you're the best dish washer in the world, right??" and he said, "Only when I'm 'in the mood'" That was funny! (It's an inside joke!)

Well, that was acually fun today!

Guys, I'm really srtessed out about some stuff, can you please pray for me?? Thank you so much!

I'm glad you guys can't see my hands! They look awful! I've burn myself on hot pans three times, cut myself twice, and my skin so dried out from all the bleach! It's horrible!!!!!!!! Not to mention my nails! Ew! I'm treating myself to a manicure when I get my money on Sunday.

I really love camp! The kids here are so nice! Gosh! I said "kids"! Half of them are older than me! That's funny!

Ok, I was talking to Amber on IM, and she got this "crazy" idea (hahaha) that I like Tyler. I do not. He is a teriffic guy, but he's not "the one" you know?? So, I do not like him, so don't think that. We're just good friends.

I know this is rather short, but I really need to go. Thanks for listening!


Forever Love!!!!!!!

~*~Ernie~*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home