Hey guys!
I just went for a run and I feel GREAT!! Tired, but great. One song keeps coming to my mind right now, Idk y. Maybe it's a sign. Oh well.. here's the line that stands out most;
"It's alright, it's ok, I won't worry about tomorrow, for it brings me one more day closer than I was to You."
That really is what I needed to hear today. I've been worrying about stuff. For no apparent reason. I guess that;s how it goes, huh?
So what do you think about chinese pickles?? I've never, personally, eaten them, but I hear that they're very good. Actually, now that I think about it, I've never even heard of chinese pickles. Sad. They sound very nice. *sign* another dream bites the dust.
I'm listening to the TV going while my family eats... Nearly all the comertials now-a-daysare for either tv shows or drugs (Medicine guys!! you know what I'm talking about!). Do you know why????? Cause America's fat. that's what it biols down to! Think about it! all the problems that we have can be linked to food!
Deppression- I'm fat ugly and tired! I must be depressed.
Pain medication- fat people hurt themselves trying to get thin.
Acne medicine- you eat greezy food...you get greezy skin.
Headache medication- Fat people worrying about their weight.
birth control- well, they need to feel beautiful so....
Indigestion- I think that explains it's self.
Heartburn- ditto
Non-Smoking drugs- people start smoking more so that they can keep from eating so much.
Allergies- they are always eating so they never get outside to get used to the pollen and dirt.
foot fungus- these people are getting so big, they can't reach their toes to clean them anymore!!
Blatter control- you eat waaaay to much sugar and not enough good, non-fatty protein and your bound to get problems like that.
All these are just a joke you know...right? I didn't offend neone did I?
Well if I did, I don't have a guestbook for you to complain in so...it's YOUR problem!
Well, I g2g...I'm hungry (big surprise right?)
so I'll ttyl and Luv you always!!!!
Ernie


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home