Monday, September 06, 2004

I am attempting to re-start my blog...susannah, you might be the only one reading this till I get back in the swing of things. My mother is calling me to lunch I shall be back.

I've started on a book...sort of about my life....but not really. More dramatic..more exciting..just more everything. My life the way it could have been. Taking the small things about myself and making them huge and itimidating. I haven't got a name for it, yet..but I shall have one soon. My charater's name is Virginia Nicole Parker. People call her Nicole or "Nikky". I shall just have to let you read the book as it comes along. Probably very slowly at first, because I just don't have time. Maybe I'll just put small portions up on my blog... I don't know.

My karate life has (or feels like it has) come to a screeching halt. I've missed four classes in a row! Do you know how out-of-shape I feel?!?! It's crazy! It's like I'm addicted to it. I need a good portion of it in my life or I go nuts! I have to keep telling myself that everything will go back to normal soon. I will go back to school, go to karate, start piano, and virtually start living again. I feel so isolated... I call it homeschool syndrome. The feeling like you never get to do anything or go anywhere. please don't tell me I'm the only one who gets feelings like this.
I also need prayer. for my youth group. They just don't seem to be listening to me anymore. Like they just don't care. I can't get them to pay attention! and it's hard to go from being their friend, to being a teacher, back to being their friend. In the back of my mind I know I can't do both, but I don't want to give either one of the two up. I hold both very dear. AHH! Why is life so complex?? Sometimes I just want to leave...go somewhere far far away and forget everything I've ever know just for a weeks or so. It's like, Mid-life crisis: the early years. PEOPLE HELP!! I don't know what to do!

On a more non-serious note, I am staring at a rubber chicken lying on the desk wondering not only how and why it is there, but also how God could possibly create any animal as random and rediculous as the chicken or duck and not be found to have a sense of humor, I mean come on!(talk about a run-on setence!) they are hilarious to look at! with the big puffy feathers and the tiny head and weird feet....funny funny funny.

Welps peeps,, I g2g. I'll ttyl. Luv yuns lots!!

Ernie



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home