hello all!
I AM SO TIRED! This week has been crazy!!!!
Oh! MY Goodness!
Tyler was washing dishes yesterday he was trying to squirt Neil with this really strong soapthat squirts out into the sink, and he accidentally shot himself. Well, it got in his eye and that's not good. We flushed it out for 10 mins. We also tried to get him to go to the doctor, but he wouldn't. Later that day, his eye started burning again, so Zach talked him into going to the hospital with him. That night when they came back, Lorissa came up to me and a few other people and said that Tyler was going to have surgery in the morning and that we needed to pray for him. We sat in the Tabernacle and prayed for about 30 mins. Then Zach came in and gathered us around and was like, "Guys, this really wasn't supposed to happen like this. This was all a joke. WE thought it would be funny to see you guyys swaet. But Lorissa overheard when she wasn't supposed to.We didn't know you guys were praying."
I was pretty mad. I was all crying and everything. I was scared for him! My, Goodness!
But everything is cool now.
Well, I'm extermely tired right now, so I'll talk to you guys later! Love you!
~*~Ernie~*~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home