Yes Susannah, I do read your comments.
I read a very depressing book. "heart of darkness". Terrible.
It ends with the main character finishing this huge long story by lieing to a friend's "intended" and then going about with life as usual. Awful. poor heartbroken Intended. sigh.
Well, So much for that. I hate school. with a vengance. Mainly because that's what I'm supposed to be doing now. How are we supposed to enjoy childhood when childhood is the only time that we are forced to spend it all doing the very thing the least want to do?? I would rather have a full-time 2nd shift job for the rest of my life than to have to go through 12 or more years of school. I wouldn't make my kids do school if I didn't know that the government would lock me up and take my kids. they do it this way on purpose. By the time you're old enough to legally decide that you won't stand for it any longer, you're out of school. not fair! they cheated!! Grr. I DETEST cheaters!
SO!
who's hungery??
ME!!!!!
Surprise surprise, I know. I can't help it! w/e
I need to go!
I'll ttyl! Bubbye!


1 Comments:
Hey, school is good. I started reading Heart of Darkness, but then I stopped because it was BORING. I'm not hungry, because I just ate, like, three minutes ago. Or even less. If this is the wrong address or phone number, please call 654-8335, please vote for Charles Taylor and the Republican party. Thank you!
Love you!
-Susannah
Post a Comment
<< Home