Tuesday, October 05, 2004

What's going on every1?
Omg.....I'm so upset. I went into Claire's today to look at jewelry for prom, and I only found one set that I liked...It's soo pretty...but anyhoo, I forgot to look at the price of that particular necklace and only glanced at the earrings....
Come to find out...I picked the most expensive things I could have.....and I didn't even notice until I was balancing my checking account afterward. I spent $40 on jewelry!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's terrible! I've NEVER spent that much on something like that! I rarely spend that much at once on ANYTHING! I'm sooo upset...
But I love it soo much...and I got a job this weekend that will just cover the prom stuff and x-mas gifts I bought today...so I don't feel TOO awful about it. just..I need to be more careful.
LOL! I was in the mall with mom and Taylor, and mom decided that Taylor needed new pants (which he did) so we went into Maurice'sfor him. While we were in there, a guy walked in, about my age and kinda cute, and started looking at some shirts...the sales ladies were older and were trying to get him to put this black shirt on... then one of them asked ME which one looked best on him....
I hate being honest.
I HAD to tell the truth, right?? grr..
so I said... "well, honestly, this shirt here would look better than either of those two. And maybe unbuttoned with a shirt underneath." (thank goodness I didn't blurt "neither!")
well, the ladies grabbed the blue buttonup and pushed him into the changing room with one of the black ones they had been looking at.
When he came out, I told him that a dark blue one would look better. and sure enough, he came out looking like a American Eagle model. After he left the ladies asked me if I wanted a job! lol.
Oh well....guess they need younger people to work with younger people's clothes.
I g2g...ttyl

~*~Ernie~*~

2 Comments:

Blogger No one of consequence said...

Hi there! I wonder, do you even read these? I mean, is there any point in leaving these comments? Maybe I'm just insecure. Maybe I'm just reaching out for assurance that *sniff* I'm visible! Okay, yeah I'm in one of my unusual hyper moods. I'm never hyper. I mean, I am right now, but I'm not usually, and I have never spent forty dollars on jewelry. DIE FIENDS!!!!! (not you, hon)
- Susannah

10:17 AM  
Blogger Ernie said...

I do read these. Just so you know.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home