Sunday, October 31, 2004

hey peeps! how are you doing today? I cain’t wait to hang again. Did you notice the way I spelled ‘cain’t’? I think that’s how it SHOULD be spelled. It sounds that way neways. Well I’m here all by my self today and I’m wondering what the heck I’m supposed to do with my life. Like, Everyone thinks that since I’m going into the marines that I know automatically what’s going to happen me in the next 5 years. That’s just not true. I have no clue what I’m supposed to do After I get in. right now all I can think about is school. Sad, but true. I can’t focus on anything without thinking that I’m supposed to be doing school work. School school schooooool! I can’t get away from it! I thought my senior year would be easiest…but I’m so worried about everything else that I can’t concentrate and I’m so confused and stressed out. And I really don’t know why I’m stressed except the fact that all I ever do is run places, doing things, then cram school into the mess. I honestly think that the so-called “real world” is going to be so much easier that school life. At least you know what’s coming. You know that you work, sleep, eat, and pay bills. You know life is hard, but you have time to get over that at the end of the day. Now, I am so busy that all I can do at night is school, till I can’t function nemore and so I fall into bed. Does life honestly get worse? How horrid. And I live why??? I have no clue. I floating around doing what I’m told to do and then dreaming of the day that will never come. That day when I can just sit and think about NOTHING. I really can’t do that. I have so much to do that that’s all I can think of when I actually take time to sit. Grr…… I really need a vacation. Just to get away from all the pressure. Everyone expects me to be perfect. None of my teachers understand that I have a life and a half and that I can’t devote all my time to this one subject. Why do grown-ups think that adolescent life is so easy?? Grown-ups.. lol…..when do they stop being grown-ups? How old do you have to be before you understand that we’re all people. Just different ages. Adults think that we have it so easy and that we don’t appreciate all that they go through. Kids are stressed out and don’t understand why adults don’t understand why we’re stressed out. I can’t do this anymore. I have school I should be doing. I’ll talk to you guys later. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home