Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I like Cheese...

That title has nothing to do with anything...really I just felt like saying it. OK!! There are these guys at Karate who consider me a 'challenge' because I don't go out with guys. So now, they are trying to see who can get me to like them first. It's really disgusting. I mean...gross.... I'm going to MAKE someone like me just to see if I can?? how stupid! BTW I know that they are planning this because there is ONE sane man in this world and he happens to favor me somewhat so he told me what he heard. NOW.... SOME people have encouraged me to set up a date with each of these guys at the same time and place... just to be mean... but I really don't think I can pull that off...besides I don't think I'm mean enough for that. So... I think I'm just gonna play along with each of them and make them think that I like them up untill the get ready to ask me out then I can be like "I know what you've been up to and I can't believe that you would do something like that to me! I'm never speaking to you again" then of course I won't talk to them for abut two weeks. After they feel totally miserable... I might ease u and start speaking to them again. Will that work?
I just can't decide if they would even feel guilty... a know a couple will... but there's one tht I believe has no form of morality or conscience at all. So I guess there's no way to teach him a lesson except to beat him up.
There's only one problem with that.
I can't.
He's REALLY good...and I'm only good if you compare me to others of my own rank. he's seven ranks above me...... grrrrr. that just means he knows more and has more experiance...
I wish...Idk... I wish I was PERFECT!!!!!! It's sickening how many times I've wished that. I hate to be bested. I need to get over that.... but I can't. It's part of who I am. Competitive.
I guess I need to go.... I have LOTS of school to do!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I like the idea of playing all those guys and them meeting them @ the same time and place HAha!! Or you could just ignore them. Or flirt with them all! Ha! That would be funny! Wait...was that one of your ideas? Hmm..Don't remember.....Oh well.

Laura
http://hereandthereandeverywhere.blogspot.com

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo.
Um, I was kidding when I (helped with) the suggestion about telling them all same time/same place. If you want a serious suggestion, I would say ignore them and let them talk about whatever they want. You might dent their egos of iron if you never even make them feel like they succeeded. Only, that suggestion is boring.

Reading is so strange. Who came up with that idea anyways?

- Susannah

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home