Rain...
Sitting dark settles on apprehensive hearts.
Cold, quiet, thick, drops
Color mocks the moving stillness all around
Dancing, skipping,
circling the ancient screen of dripping leaves.
Pounding hammers fall and break,
Waiting....waiting, knowing renewal comes,
Amidst the water, thursting.
You drink your sorrow, you laugh your pain
Demanding perfection, yerning chaos.
Unhappiness fuels your joy.
Searching everywhere but not,
we shun the music of sadness.
Rivers wind our man-made traces of life.
Knowing only discontent,
we tame the wonder of our nature,
Twisting miracles to fit our distress.
Turning beauty into monsters,
Happiness into evil,
Rain into death.


1 Comments:
Ernie!! I thought that you had let your blog die! And then of course I lost all the blog address's. Anyway, I am very happy to see that you still have one! It looks like you update more than I do!! lol. Anyways... I was reading over your old posts. And the one where you were talking about what you're going to do with your life, beyond the marines. Well, I kinda feel that way. I know what I want to do, but it gets lost all the time. And then it's unrealistic, which gets me depressed. Anyway...It'll work out for all of us!! Well, see ya around the internet!
Post a Comment
<< Home