Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
I ahev a bruise... on my knee. Nothing important. I am almost upset. I get hurt so often, wheneber I'm like "mom, my knee hurts" she says "you're knee always hurts" and goes on with her merry little life. It's like everyone is desensatized to my pain. DO I NOT MATTER!?!?! Oh I know.. Shut up. but I am a bit perplexed. when taylor's like, "my stomach hurts" m0m goes insane and brings him drinks and tells him that he's getting sick and should stay home. I NEVER get to stay home! no fair. OK I'll be quiet about it now... I just had to get it out.
I'm making a 'B' in history. I just know it! I can't stand that!!!m AHHHHHH! I have NEVER made a B! have I already told you this? W/e. It's not important to anyone anyways.


4 Comments:
Well, I think that the thing with Taylor would be b/c he's the youngest. Like, if I'm sick I have to be passing out or looking like I was twice run over before Mama believes me that I'm sick....
Hi Erin!
I'm sorry about your knee...did it ever start feeling better? Oh, and I bet you did not get a B. I couldn't imagine you getting a B. And if you did, well, that's okay. I got a B in algebra...it hasn't killed me yet. Just take a deep breath, and remember Santa Claus isn't as fat as we all thought he was.
I love you!
- Susannah
Hello....I'm sorry you have a bruise....I have like...five. Mama lets me get away with anything...I just have to say...of, I don't feel so good, and then she won't make me go...but Daddy he'll be like, just go! So I have to....ugh. Sorry, really nothing to do with anything.
I'm cold. B's are not bad @ all. That last post was from Becky. Finding Neverland is here @ last! It needs to snow. NOW! Well, bye!
Post a Comment
<< Home