whadya call a butcher's dance? A meatball!!!
Um...... Hola. And I DO NOT have green stuff in my teeth!!!!! (I was sure you wanted to know that)
I love you too Susannah!!! and I WILL be at the craft day fri... tomorrow...wow.
I'm drinking coffee.. and...well, n/m that's gross.
Sunlight is pretty,
Bunnies are cute,
My sock when down,
In the laundry chute.
that was terrible. sorry... I'll work on more poetry someday... just not today.
I'm sitting at the computer right now.... with headphones on.... am I listening to music? no... radio program? no... just silence. I really don't know why I don't just take them off... I guess I'm lazy.
I have this thing.. down at the bottom of my screen... it says "Post as 'Erine' - Post as 'Anonymous'" PLEASE tell me that if I posted as Anonymous that you would know who I was..?
What is the piont of that?? It's YOUR blog.. everyone knows it's YOU... how stupid. People just like options.
Brb
I'm back. Not that you would have known I was gone neway... MUHAA!!!!!! Am I gone now? Am I gone now?
Well, you're WRONG! I wasn't gone either time! HAHAHA! Fooled you!
I need sleep.... but I also really want to DO SOMETHIGN besides school... it feels like I never get out nemore except that I'm out all the time... I don't know how that works. I go to school, piano and Karate... that's it... and bible study, and church, and all those STUPID CHRISTMAS PARTIES THAT ARE BEING PLANED EVERYWEEKEND OF MY DECEMBER! ok sorry. It's not like I don't like christmas parties, but you can only go to so many before you burn out. I'm burnned out and I haven't been to ONE yet. I have a Missionettes party, a Sunday School party, a piano recital party, a women's shopping trip, a yaya sister thing, and a poolie meeting!! not to mention all that 'family' stuff I get dragged into! I CAN"T TAKE IT!!!!!! I love christmas but it really stresses me out! not only that but i'm like, out of money... and I'm not egzagerating... or however you spell it. Whatever.. I need to go.. I'm tired just thinking about it!


5 Comments:
*sniff* fine. You *sniff* don't have to come to my *sniff* christmas party if your so *sniff* burned out and *sniff* tired. I won't *chokes back sobs* be *snort* offended if you *sob escapes* don't...don't come!!! *tries to catch sob, but it won't stop! She runs after it, and, forgetting herself, lets all the other sobs escape until she is sitting, weeping, in her computer chair*
But seriously, I know you're all stressed out. I am too...and I really won't be offended if you don't want to come, because you are much busier than I am. I wonder why that turkey joke is so funny. *sits and contemplates*
I cleaned up my guestbook, you may go in now.
- Susannah
Haha!! That's funny about the meatball thing!! har har har!!! Anyway...I know how the Christmas thing. I love it and all, but there is something happening every day and of course you have to go shopping and never find what you want!! Erg....Sigh. Anyway..yea! I'll be @ craft day!! So we can all have a reunion!! Wow!
Well...tootles.
Well, Christmas is getting closer and closer! And probably evryone is getting busier and busier. Fun... Anyway, Ernie! I just love the pillow! It's funny how you matched mine and Becky's bed colors, Becky blue, me red! ;-) Well, see ya!!
Haha, yeah...it's funny...all the neighborhood kids who parade in and out of our house...are like, so jealous!!! Whahahahaha!!!!
Haha, yeah...it's funny...all the neighborhood kids who parade in and out of our house...are like, so jealous!!! Whahahahaha!!!!
~Beco~
Post a Comment
<< Home