Popsicles in winter??
How do popsicle companies stay alive in the winter? What if you creat this amazing new popsicle and you start producing and then winter comes and you family starves cause no on buys popsicles in the winter! I think we alllll need to go buy a popsicles to KEEP OUR COUNTRY FROM A NEW DEPRESSION OF POPSICLES!!!!!!!!!
Alright. Now, I am going to post lirics... I know.. Cop out... but hey! I really do like this song!
Hello McFly
Relient K
A roll of the dice, a slip of the tounge,
-I was stirring the honet's nest-
It finally got me stung.
I tried to do the right thing
but the wrong was done
It's over, excuse my grammar,
but the fat lady is sung.
(wao wao)
And I wish I was
Michael J. Fox-
I'd visit the past
then come back to the future
when I cleaned up my act.
I don't know what went through my head
was my conscience shot?
was it left for dead?
I said I'm sorry but no one heard
cause actions, actions speak louder than words.
I think I made God angery,
yeah I'm sure that he's irate.
I just hope my remorse is not
too little too late.
I gave Him my track record
He gave me a clean slate.
I'm forgiven and I'm livin
with no sin on my plate.
You know... Susannah used to write the most random things to one another... now all that happens is she writes random stuff and I sit back and laugh. And All I ever talk about is serious stuff on my blog.. like, I can't think to say anyhting but the thing that has been bothering me all day.. or week whatever.
I'm sure this has to be the most boring blog in the whole history of blogging. Maybe I'm a Shnook... Idk....
Blah blah blah
now that that's said...
why do watermelons have so much water in them?
the were planted in the spring!
lol... that amused me.... for, like.... two hours.
I can't help if I'm ... whatever... Blonde maybe.
OK..... I'm going to go now cause I'm fresh out of things to write
I'll order more and be back later


3 Comments:
That's hilarious
watermelons'...spring...awesome.
You are thinking locally Erin. In some states & countries, it does not get cold in the winder. Hence, popsicles stay in business. And you can still be pretty crazy.
- Susannah
Susannah, you are always anonymous!!! Anyway....Popsicles are cool. Like, hip cool and cold cool. Anyway................ Well....Erin!! You had better be @ the craft day on Friday! Well..see ya!
I know I always post anonymously...it is such a pain to type in the password and stuff (only cause I'm lazy..heehee)
Hey, Erin! Just thought I'd stop by and tell you I love you. So...hey! I love you!
Here's an interesting thought: Wait, I forgot it. Goodbye!
- Susannah
Post a Comment
<< Home