Thursday, December 09, 2004

Yada yada yada

I know that that last post was weird and I'm sorry. I humbly apologize for being strange. I guess it comes naturally, but not for most people. Today is beginning and tomorrow is waiting and I need to go do some school. That's my profound statment for today. I had an epiphany today. it wasn't really but it makes me sound important so that's what we'll call it. I've decided that I am my own person and I can do, say, think, and wear what I darn well please as long as it meets God's standards. If I want to wear suspenders, fine. I will. If I want to say "cookies" in place of a bad word. Great. My choice. If I want to giggle like a girl, I CAN DO THAT TOO! I am not butch and I don't have to pretend to be. It's ok if I cry... ALL marines cry sometimes. I can dress preppy if I want to. What's the harm in that? I can also wear pajamas to Karate if I want! I can I can I can!!!! and the sad part? I just figured that out. I know.. weird. I have finally learned to go "the heck with it all" and dress and act the way I cookie well please! lolololol!!! AN dit makes me happy!!!! I'm so excited! wow... how liberating.

NO MORE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING EVER AGAIN!!!!! sorry, I'm just really upset that I am broke. After I had all that money.... and now... it's gone! I hope Amber likes her gifts... I really spent too much on her and I can say that here because she never visits blogs! so no one tell! Wellp.... I need to go it's late and I need sleep. I actually have to think in the morning.
Bubbyeness and Coolness for the remainder of your day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Yes...isn't it lovely knowing that you can do whatever you want (with in certin bounderies), even if you don't do it all the time.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you can do what you want. You can EVEN act like a homeschooler if you want.

I'm home!

Um, and don't worry, I'm broke too. It's good that you're broke on Amber (hmmm...does that make ANY grammatical sense?) because *sigh* I got her the smallest gift. Not the least expensive...just the smallest.

Love you! And I rather enjoyed your last post. It was beautifully written; mysterious and filled with frusterated and almost disgusted anticipation, anger, and frustration. Excellent piece of work..you could make that opening paragraph for a book or something. I was very impressed, but, then, I am also very tired.

- Susannah

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home