Friday, June 17, 2005

Shh!! Top secret stuff!

Idk y I'm posting. Susannah's in Deleware, and no one but Laura and maybe Becky will read this. But whatever... three people read this anyway. I mostly post for myself.
I got this thing that I'm not really suposed to have.. but I love it! And I will NOT give it up. It is, my friends, a schedule. And not just any schedule. OH no. It is THE schedule. The schedule of bootcamp. A day by day, hour by hour detailing of what is going to happen. I know when we run, when we eat, when the gas chambers are, everything! It's sooo cool. It took me forever to find. And the site had a print protection program on it.. so I had to hand write everything. But it was worth it. I am now VERY pumped. I also knocked Two mins off my run time!!! I am SO excited!! In just one day!! Weds it was 15:08.. then on thurs it was 13:23!!! That's HUGE!!!
Today, I went to a marine meeting again... Anyways... I have told you guys that I have been tired, and that we were worked hard.. This tops them all. it's too long and I'm too tired to type it all tonight..
So. I'll tell you about it later.. for right now I'm going to post the lyrics to my new favorite song. It's an older song..

Drops of Jupiter
By Train

Now that she’s back in the atmosphere
With drops of jupiter in her hair, hey, heyS
he acts like summer and walks like rain
Reminds me that there’s time to change, hey, hey
Since the return from her stay on the moon
She listens like spring and she talks like june, hey, hey

Tell me did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the milky way to see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated
Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there

Now that she’s back from that soul vacation
Tracing her way through the constellation, hey, hey
She checks out mozart while she does tae-bo
Reminds me that there’s time to grow, hey, hey
Now that she’s back in the atmosphere
I’m afraid that she might think of me as plain ol’ jane
Told a story about a man who is too afraid to fly so he never did land

Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the milky way
And tell me, did venus blow your mind
Was it everything you wanted to find
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there

Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken
Your best friend always sticking up for you even when I know you’re wrong
Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance five-hour phone Conversation
The best soy latte that you ever had . . . and me

Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back toward the milky way

And tell me Did you sail across the sun,
Did you make it to the milky way
To see the lights are faded
And that Heaven is overrated
Did you fall from a shooting start
One without a permanant scar
And did you miss me while you where looking for yourself out there?

Did you fall from a shooting star?
And were you lonely looking for yourself out there?

*Sigh* you just have to hear it I guess....

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I LOVE THAT SONG!! I like a lot of Trains stuff... My word...as I was reading it I heard it in my head... ;-) SO that is just cool. With the link for tae bo, are you trying to hint that we should take it up as well? I have no problem with that.... Anyway....I will talk to you later! Much love!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm home. You totally fail in the cosmic class of returning phone calls. I would like to see that top secret boot camp schedule you're not supposed to have, if it isn't too much trouble.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Abigail Maclean said...

Wait! I read it! Do you mind? ; )
Well, i just had a nice sing-a-long time with the lyrics you put up....it's kinda scary how well i know that song....it's pretty cool though.
lol, I love that about you finding the schedule....i'm glad your excited.... I think i really need to talk to you soon....like on im or e-mail or something!!! Ok, well, until we talk, bye... <3!!!!!!

12:36 PM  
Blogger No one of consequence said...

*sigh* That's such a beautiful song.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Ernie said...

it is a gorgeous song!!! And I ran a mile and 1/2, becky. So futher refrence, Marines never run anything except a 1 1/2, 3, or 5 mile run.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home