Sunday, May 22, 2005

Ha! I found me!

Hey guys. "Some" of you (meaning one) have expressed concern regarding my current emotional, physical, or psycological state. I must tell all of you that I am perfectly fine. If at times it seems I seem a bit distant, it's because I have lots on my mind. I mean goodness, I have graduation, Karate Nationals, upcoming bootcamp, and allllll of my friends telling me how much they'll miss me when I leave. Not that I don't love all of those things.. but it's a lot of pressure. trying to cram all of this stuff inot the remaining weeks that I have is horrendous. And on top of that I have some friends that are just being stupid so I'm busy worrying about them, and worrying about Honduras, and just plain stressin out. So! That's why. I have a lot on my mind. It's not cause I don't love each and every single one of you... it's just cause I'm distracted.

I have had a revolutionary idea. Chris thinks it's crazy.. but I think it could work.
I was at the movie theater, and I realized that none of the cups fit the cup holders. But if you make the cup holder big enough to hold the large.. then it's too big for the small. so! I have come up with a million dollar idea. What if... WAIT!!!!!
This idea is MINE and no one can take it! For all you blog surfers.. if anyone steals this idea I will hunt you down and kill you!
Ok,
you have this cup holder with a little lever on the side that when you pull foward, decreases the size of the hole. And when you pull back, it increases the size. you can make it fit ANY cup! poeple would have them in the theater, in cars, lazy-boys... the possibilties are endless!!! This is pure geneous!
Alright... so it's a crazy idea... I still think it could work.
I'm really tired.. so I'm gonna go. I'l ttyl. Bubbye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Well I am glad to know that you're ok! ;-) See ya later!

8:01 PM  
Blogger No one of consequence said...

Hmmm...wonder who that person was.

Anyways, seems as if you are taking after Violet Baudilaire...Baudelaire...however you spell it. Ha. Too bad the idea's already taken. It was a good one.

On a different note, g sharp, to be precise, I am praying for you, cause I know you're aallllllll stressed out and I might not have your graduation gift ready by tomorrow night, and call me sometime when you feel like talking about nothing or something for awhile, cause I always do.

Oh no. I just remembered something. I have to get Corrie's birthday present before I leave for the conference. *faints*.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

HI!!!!!!!!!!!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home