Are we there yet? How 'bout now? Now???
OK! you know, I keep meaning to come here and post, but somehow I just never get time to. or when I do I have nothing interesting to say, not that that's abnormal. I just sent out my graduation invatations the other day. You know, ever since I started school, I dreamed about the day that I would graduate and be done with it all. But now that it's here, I'm kinda indifferent. I know that sounds strange to all those who are no graduating, but once you get here, you'll know. It's like, I'm not scared, but I'm not excited either. Just kinda blah. I don't think it's fully hit me that I won't be in high school anymore. It's very strange to think about. Suddenly, in a single instant,( well, not just an instant, but you know what I mean ) everything I've ever known is going to change. I don't think I'll fully understand that until bootcamp. Somehow, I'm not nervous. I'm not scared or anxious or anything. I'm actually kinda excited about it. I'm looking forward to bootcamp. ok, enough of that.
For all of those that I told about this, listen up. You know who you are.
I do NOT have a crush. That phase is over. He is not what I expected... Sigh... I think I'm doomed to never have crushes. That's so sad. Oh weel!
I saw Ladder 49 yesterday. I cried.
I saw Finding Neverland today. I cried.
I saw What About Bob Friday. I laughed hystericaly.
Well, I'm gonna go. I guess I'll ttyl. BUBBYE!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home