Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Gotta find a place where there are no walls.

Well, I'm back on the internet world! I have been so busy! I fully intended to have this huge long post about Honduras, but I'm too tired to attempt such a thing. I guess I just need to tell you some stuff.
I'm exhausted. Mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I'm trying to be happy and uplifting but I'm too tired to really be gigglly. I know that I can't get all my school done by the time that Mrs. Erbach wants it done. I also know that if I keep to this exercise program that Gunny put me on, I will never be able to do anything except exercise and school. I'm going CRAZY!!! I NEED some friends time! Just to talk and do whatever. NOTHING structured!!! NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING! I honestly can't take scheduling anymore!

My toe is bleeding. I'm not sure why.

The title is in a song but it seemed to fit my mood.
I ran today. I didn't think I could make it all the way... But I did. I kept on praying that God would make me better but not perfect. And He did. It was cool. Taylor followed me on his bike. I beat him.
There is a screaming woman on TV. I think she's in the hospital, but it's still really creepy.
I keep needing to cry... Like emotional breakdown cry... But I never can find a convenient time to do so. I have had so much stress and junk to do that I really need to sob and then eat a lot of chocolate. Too bad I can't. Poo.
Welp I'm really tired and I need to go to bed... That's all I ever do.. eat, work, school, sleep. Then Repeat.

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete fell out, who was left?

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete feel out, who was left?

Pete and Repeat were in a boat. Pete fell out, who was left?

ok enough of that! Goodbye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Well, honey, if you ever need to talk call me! Or write out everything in an e-mail and shoot it to me!
Later,
Laura

8:48 PM  
Blogger Abigail Maclean said...

Erin!!! Hey girl! That is so familiar...your title..what song is it from..U2?
Seems like everybody's life is crammed right now. I guess 'cause it's the end of the school year and stuff..
So, did you enjoy the prom??? I wanna hear about it. Love you girl! I miss you...hope to ttysoon!

11:38 PM  
Blogger No one of consequence said...

For your information, ERIN, I HAVE been to your blog. I was at your blog BEFORE you even posted on mine. You see, that was why I was so desperate for you to come to Main Street, so you could have some unstructured friend time.

So, yeah.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home