Experiences of the God-kind
God is really awsome. He is sooo big that we all have such a different expiriance, and yet they're all correctly God's personality... He's just ... huge. I was reading in 1st Corinthians today and it was really cool. Everything that has come up lately, questions asked of me and subjects that have come up in youth group were all there. Paul knew exactly what was going on and the questions that humans asked... How cool.
I just needed to post these lyrics.. have fun...
I So Hate Consequenses
(just the last part)
All of my escapes have been exhausted: I thought I had a way but then I lost it: And my resistance was once much stronger: And I know I can't go on like this much longer
When I got tired of running from you: I stopped right there to catch my breath: There Your words they cut my ears: You said, "I miss you son, come home": and my sins they watched me leave, and in my heart I so believe: The love You felt for me was mine, The love I'd wished for all this time: And when the doors were closed I heard no I told you so's: I said the words I knew you knew: OH God, oh God I needed you: God all this time I needed You, I needed You.
And I so hate consequenses: And running from you is what my best defense is: Consequenses: God don't make me face up to this: and I so hate consequenses And running from You is what my best defense is: Cause I know that I let you down: And I don't wanna deal with that...
Great words... I love them.. makes me feel like I'm not alone in the way I feel... haha.
Welps... I need to go.. I'm tired and I need a nap b4 karate tonight...
Adios!


1 Comments:
Gosh, those lyrics almost made me cry. I think I'm turning into the motherly type, because it just made me so happy that you were really reading your bible. I just smiled real big. Maybe it's cause now I have proof that someone else is really growing in God like me...and I don't feel so alone. Or maybe I'm just overly-emotional...but, then, I'm always overly-emotional. So maybe I'm just normal.
I will (God-willing) see you tomorrow. I love you, and I MISS you because I always SEE you and I haven't spent any TIME with you in FOREVER. Very frusterating. BTW, Have you any mafia pictures developed? I would like to copy them if you will allow me...cause I got my role of film developed and it was *sniff* BLANK!
Well, I g to g. Goodbye.
Post a Comment
<< Home