Thursday, January 13, 2005

DEEEP THOUGHTS! *said in a deep resounding vioce*

Hewoo. I drove for the first time by myself today! It was great! all by my lonesome. I could sing as lud as I wanted and no one could hear me! Of course, I got a few weird stares from the people that pulled up beside me at stop lights, but I just serenaded them even more. Well, it was 12 Stones, so it was more like screamed at them. lol.

So! Anyone up fo a game? How about you guess what I'm going to say.
Wrong.
nope.
try again!

OMG!! You're SOOO good at this!! how did you know that!?!?! Wow! You're like, psycic! omg.

NEXT!

has anyone else seen A Series of Unfortunate Events?? I thought it was a great movie. A little weird, but really well done. I had fun and laughed. I'm not sure if I was supposed to, but some things struck me as funny. Corrie and amber didn't like it, but that's ok. They don't have my sense of humor. There was this one part, well, n/m. Some of you might not want me to spoil one of the funniest parts. Sigh, party poopers.

So, anything else interesting happen to me? Nope. It never does. I thing interesting things walk up to me like they are going to happen, then decide to play a trick and then run away and hide behind a bush just to see what I'll do. I seriously think they do it on purpose. They're probably have a nice little chukle right now at my expense. Meany Heads.

HEY! the last two paragraphs ended with an insult! And I didn't even try to do that! Awsome!

One of my favorite cartoons of all time is not one most people think of first off. The Rescuers Down Under. One of the best cartoons ever!"I didn't make it all they way through third grade for nothin!" HAHAHAHA! Who has that movie and would be willing for me to see it?? We lost our copy and I'm dying to see it again. I love it!

Welps I g2g, I need to do all of my school today cause I have a bust weekend coming up! Yehaw! Wow, that was strange.

ok Bubbye!

4 Comments:

Blogger No one of consequence said...

Ugh. I HATE Rescuers Down Under. My sisters watched it, like, three hundred times in the week we got it, and now EVERYONE is sick of it (including my sisters). Hmm...I wonder if we still have it. Maybe we could give it to you.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Well, I get the impression that you were a little hyped up when you wrote that last post...hm...am I right? ;-) Anywho, thats so cool about driving! Yee haw! I totally agree about the rescuers movie, I love it. The 2nd one was just pathedic though.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

whoa, the bass is shaking the desk! Sweet! Sorry, that was totally random.

1:14 PM  
Blogger No one of consequence said...

Erin, don't you dare talk to ME about updating when you don't even update YOURSELF.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home