Germans, Jokes and Sudafed. Asle 5.
Did you know that Germany invented hamburgers? Wow... something good came out of Germany! No offense to any Germans, but it just seems like the only thing that the Germans ever did was start wars and invent hamburgers. Just like the only thing Russia did was have revolutions and try to take over Poland. Go figure.
I'm not crazy, I do whatever my rice krispies tell me to.
Actually, the voices in me head have been telling me that I'm crazy, I just don't believe them quite yet... Maybe I will later, but I'm too bored today to do anything exciting like become crazy.
I'm going to Karate... Again...
It just occured to me that I have been at the Dojo Monday, tuesday, wednesday, and I am going today. And I plan on going tomorrow... Almost sad... They can't get ris of me... I feel sry for Sensei. He sees me, like, everyday.
I'm getting my hair cut soon. It's gonna look really good, I hope. At least, the picture that I'm taking looks really good. So maybe my hair will just look good.
Well, butterflies are really pretty from far away. But have you ever looked at their face?? Ewww. They look really strange.
I need to go get our gis. yes that is a word. It is our karate uniform. pronounced *gu-ee*s. Yeah. So. Educational expiriance there. My hands are shaking... I'm not sure why... I'm probably going to give up cofee and see if that's it.... I don't want to shake.
Have you ever tried to type while your hands are shaking? It's very hard. I keep hitting keys twice, and not intentionally.
Eww. That's just toture. Dad is listening to this gospel station that sounds like every song is saying "life is hard and it sux, but I'm just pressing on till God comes and gets me. Hurry Lord."
It's very depressing. They're singing a song called "I love to tell the story" but is sounds like someone just died. Slow and in a minor. It makes me want to cry for all those 'happy' christians.
I need food, but I'm not going to eat now, cause if I eat now, I'll get a stomachache in the middle of karate.
I was happy this morning, then dad turned on the music... *shivers*
well, I must go. NRKuplos!


3 Comments:
Erin, Erin, Erin. Remember our little talk on Wednesday? How do you know it's not GOD inside your head telling you you're crazy? huh? HUH? You need to have FAITH. Apparently, GOD wants you to see a PSYCHIATRIST.
Wlel, you know, I'm open for business! ;-) Love ya girl! And you're not crazy, just confused like the rest of us!
oh, what was the sudafed thing about?
Post a Comment
<< Home