Norht Carilina Stat Speling Champon
Just to clarify to those of you who are not Susannah, and haven't asked this question... I DO NOT check my posts for type-os. I just type what I feel like and then hit 'publish'. I just expect you to get my gist.
And laura! A DI is a Drill Insructor, and as for who he is(or she, there were both), I don't know. Just some random DI who had leave from PI (paris island, for future refrence) and was willing to come and thrash us. And yes that is THRASH, not TRASH. To THRASH is to work hard, or push the limits of. Not to beat, contrary to popular belief.
I had a 'scary' expiriance the other day. My Sensei took everyone off the floor and made me do all of my weapons kata with him and everyone else watching. I know that none of you have expirianced that, so you can't empathize with that, but I do know that most of you have preformed before. It's kinda like that. Only, instead on having to recite lines of a play or skit, you're having to remember movments and manipulations with the weapon. And it's like suddenly your drama teacher tellling you to recite 5 of your only half prepared monolouges in front of the entire class while she stands directly in front of you with her hand to her mouth, and looking you up and down. Now, take that expiriance, and multiply times 10 (If only because Sensei has to be one of the scariest people in the world. And because you have a weapon on top of it all.) Then he makes this noise kinda like 'uss' and has everyone get back one the floor and we continue class. I haven't heard one word about it. It's like it never happened. No suggestions, no 'good job' s, no nothing. It's kinda weird. I almost want him to tell me I did something wrong, just so I'll know that there was a reason that he put me up there like that. Strange, I'm hopeing for critque.
OH well. I'm sure that you all are bored to tears. You know, one time I spent a good 2 hours trying to remember how to spell 'tears' as in like "there are tears in my eyes" because everytime I wrote t-e-a-r-s, I was like 'no that's tears' (as in 'he tears a peice of cloth'). I honestly didn't remember that they are spelled the same. I thought I was going crazy cause I couldn't spell tears. How stupid.
I've been doing really stupid things lately. But I'm going to tell you about them, cause you'll laugh. And it's embarrassing. I feel like an idiot. Oh well. just an average day I guess. Well, ttyl. Goodbye!


2 Comments:
Ok, well that clears up things for me! You can feel free to tell us your embarressing things, we won't luagh @ you, just with you! Well, smootchies!
*sobs loudly, tears streaming down her face, because she is so BORED*. Hehe, just kidding. It wasn't boring in the littlest leastest.
I wanna see you test.
Post a Comment
<< Home