Beaten to a pulp. An orange pulp. Actually, more like a peach.
Yep. That's what I am. I look like an apple that's been shipped in a bag of nails carried by a gorrilla, then dropped by the stockers about 12 times. Hehe... can you tell I've been to Karate lately? lol. We wroked each other so hard on friday. Mainly because it's good for you, but also because most of the brown belts are testing, as am I soon. So! I beat 3 out of 5 guys that were there and both of the girls. That is amazing for me! Incredible! That means I beat one green belt (my rank) and two brown belts (5 ranks higher) and two black belts (6 and 7 ranks higher). And I ALMOST beat Josh (third degree brown) but he wouldn't tap and just kept pinching me. But I got him back... he he he.... And the only reason I didn't win against the other guy, a green belt, was because I had grappled 7 times, and he had only grapped twice. Not fair. So! Because I fought so hard, I look like an abused girlfriend. It's sad really. Well, no not really.
Anyways!
I got yelled at by a DI today. I thought it was fun... everyone else was like "that was so scary!" I was thinking "so why are you joining?" but I never said it, aren't you proud? I am.. thank you very much.
All they were doing was telling us what to do and how to do it. Not bad... just in a loud voice. How is that scary? whatever...
Well, I'm in a very athletic mood, so I'm going to go before I bore you.
BY THE WAY! I am SICk and TIRED of people calling me weird because I like to work out and I'm not afraid of bugs! BIG WOOP! I AM joining the MARINES people! Goodness!


5 Comments:
I never said you were weird because you worked out or weren't afraid of bugs. (Oh, wait. Is this the same Erin who DROPPPED THE PHONE and started SCREAMING bloody murder so loudly her MOTHER ran in because there was a SPIDER at the foot of her bed? That didn't happen too long ago...)
That was like a year ago, and before I had to spend all summer squishing them with my BARE HANDS to keep my girls in the water...
And I wasn't talking about you in particular
That's gross.
Nu uh! I HAD TO! it's not like I wanted to.. weirdo.
Um..maybe it's just me, but who is the DI? I take it he's somebody who has something to do with the Marines? Anyway...Bugs can do cool.... it really depends... Blogger is really slow today...weird.
Post a Comment
<< Home