Thursday, February 03, 2005

Idiosyncro-what?

I have a problem. Things bug me. No really, they bug me a lot. I noticed today in Karate that certain things just drive me insane!
If someone sneezes, I HAVE to say 'bless you'. I was in the middle of class, and someone in the back sneezed, and I am STILL thinking about how I should have turned around, found the culprit, and told the 'bless you'. I REALLY have a problem with this! It drives me insane to not say it! I will think about this for days, and most likely, next time I see them. I will tell them bless you anyways. Arg... I can't help it.
I also have a compulsive nature to pick things up. If I or someone else drops something, I NEED to pick it up. And not just litter. If someone is at their house and drops a paper onto the floor, if I don't pick it up, I will think about it an feel guilty until I go and pick it up. If, heaven forbid, I leave before I can pick it up, I will think about it and stay awake all night. It really bothers me. I really can't stand it. AH!
Ok, I think that's all that bothers me.. I don't know... oh yes. I can't stand it when people read over my shoulder. THAT bothers me alot! it makes me very uncomfortable. Just so you know... lol

My spiritual life is really good... I really feel like I'm making some progress. However, I cannot talk about it tonight because I'm tired and honestly I'm not in the mood to share deep personal things and progresses. Goodnight. TTYL and don't forget to... *sleeps*, * wakes up to the feeling of keyboard on her forehead* *ouch* nevermind.

1 Comments:

Blogger No one of consequence said...

Hey...we were just talking about Neverending story, and the phone went dead...sorry......love you....see you Monday!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home