A House Long Bereft of Lordship
I would like everyone to know that I now have a quarter in my pocket. I mean, I just discovered it about half a second ago, but it has cheered me up considerably.
OH! GUESS WHAT! My review was in the paper today! I mean, not MY review, but A review about the play! And they liked me! They really liked me! They called me a "lovely young actress" and later gave me a "special mention" for my "exceptional performance", saying I "played my role to the hilt." I don't exactly know what to the hilt means, but I hope it's something complimentary.
In other news ... um ... I'm tired.
Oh, and EVERYONE has to come see my play. Well, not everyone, just some people. Enough so we don't have to cancel.
Speaking of canceling, my head itches. I just scratched it, though, so that's now old news.
Oh, yeah. I'm still all confused. About everything. So, no progress to report in THAT area.
Oh, yeah. I HATE George Orwell. I mean, I don't hate him, but I'm sick of the guy. Seriously. After this project is over, I will never, ever, ever read anything by him again.
The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain, but in Hartford, Hereford and Hampshire, hurricanes hardly ever happen.
I really am tired. And I'm trying not to get all depressed, because I lied about the progress thing. Things are SLOWLY starting to make sense. But I don't feel like writing about that right now. In fact, I don't feel like writing about much of anything, so I will leave. Because I wasn't hungry a few seconds ago, but I am now.
So, be cool.


3 Comments:
Right, and theres Susannah! I'm not that confused anymore....was it some kind of April Fools thing? Well, I'm glad I figured that out. Now I don't feel nearly as confused and wondering....
AH-HA! I get it now...kind of...what i don't get is 'why'...but that's ok. hehe....I wanna see your play!!!!! It sounds so good! And you know what hilt means, "to the max"! lol...ok...
ARG!!!!
Hey there fellow!
Post a Comment
<< Home