Sunday, April 24, 2005

Say what?

ok, I did not mean that I saw "What About Bob Friday"... I meant that I saw "What About Bob" on friday. Sorry for whatever reaction that that slight error caused you to have. goodbye!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

heheheh. Don't ask. We got the invite. Very nice. ;-) Not having a crush is perfectly fine! I love being crush free! It's so liberating! Be who you are without being afriad of giving your crush the wrong idea! It's great! Well, g'bye!

4:18 PM  
Blogger No one of consequence said...

I don't think it's just seniors, Erin. I'm totally indifferent too. Not to everything. Just to... stuff. And I disagree with you on something in your post, but this is hardly the place to discuss it.

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:29 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

And she loved to drive
Her big red car
Though she couldn’t see over
The hood very far
She’d back out the driveway
And point that thing down the road
We’d say, Lord, there she goes

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home