This is the Moment Of Twuf. Here 'tis.
Hey all! I am back for a lovely trip to the beach, I am tan, peeling, and SO glad to be home. I know this sounds like, so weird to you guys, but I am a schedule type of person and I need some sort of routine so that I don't go crazy. Just sitting around not knowing what was going to happen in the next hour was really getting to me. I think I scared everybody.. I just got really weird.. kinda.. Idk.. I get depressed when you leave me alone with my thoughts, then I start thinking about my life and the junk that's going on and wondering what the future holds... and then I get weird. I end up not really wanting to talk to neone, or do anything, and get really annoied at litle stuff. it's almost like I handle stress as an escape and I handle and escape like stress... Woa.... scary
so neways.. that's why the military is so good for me! God knew.. He always does.
So! that was just a little teaser for when I have time to actually write something interesting.. right... like anything I write is interesting to anyone but me! ha!
Oh well..
Talk to you guys later!
Peace and apples!
Ernie


3 Comments:
Ya'know, I am so glad that you have found what God wants for you! ;-) And we all get kinda weird sometimes...so don't worry about it! ;-)
Yeeeeah, I noticed that, but it's okay. I think the only person who was oh wait. This is neither the time nor the place.
Next year, we will go and have a totally adult-less time, and there is so much to do in that city place (things that don't include thrift shops)that we could schedule a few days, because a few days on the town would be fantastic. Yeah, we'll do that when we are all rich and famous. Wait, I guess, you'll already be rich and famous by nexy year. Wow. Oh, well.
Siiigh. I feel like I haven't spoken to you in forever. We spent like three whole days togethor and I still feel like I haven't spent any real time with you in months and months. Maybe I'm crazy. Probably. Yeah.
Well, I always love to hear about what you are thinking, so I will be back for that longer post. :)
Wait - that sounded like I didn't enjoy the adults' company. I did! I had a wonderful time, and they were a lot of fun and I was glad they were there.
I'm just sometime I would like to go when there won't be any adults but Erin. Even though I am older than you. How does that work?
Post a Comment
<< Home