I laugh at stupid things and enjoy the simple pleasures. I'm someone that could sit out all night mesmerized by the stars, or swim for countless hours just because water is the coolest thing! Some think I'm just blonde, I prefer to think of myself as profound.. haha... yeah, right.
I am off to swim in a large bowl of cakesniffers. I know it is dangerous, and some of me may lose its life. But it is for the greater good, and I am not ashamed to suffer for that which I love.
3 Comments:
YEA! It worked! ;-)
oh, and I do like that picture ;-)
Well, look who never updated.
I am off to swim in a large bowl of cakesniffers. I know it is dangerous, and some of me may lose its life. But it is for the greater good, and I am not ashamed to suffer for that which I love.
Post a Comment
<< Home