loofas and noodles
My mother just bought this new loofa and she hates the little string thing they put on it. So I stole it. I'm wearing it as a bracelet with this bead thing on it. It's cool cause it's all soft and soapy-smelling. Anyways... That all I have to say about that. I really have nothing to say about noodles, it just sounded cool following 'loofas'. SO! Nothing interesting to say here.
32 days yall. kinda weird... A little scary.
HEY! Susannah! When do I get my scrapbook??? I NEED it! Well... I don't need it in a literal sense... But emotionally I think I'll just DIE without it!!!!!!!!
ok... Now that that's over.
well, I have just decided that Walmart is nearly the funnest place ever. Please let me explain, Susannah, before you bite my head off.
Amber and I thought it would be cool to go to walmart after we had breakfast on Tuesday. Well, it being only 7 in the morning, there was nobody there. We bought a pair of socks each and ran around sliding up and down isles and running from the employees. One guy just looked at us very strangely, and another followed us around. We scared each other one time.. I she walked around a corner when I wasn't expecting her.. It scared both of us so bad! Amber's gum came flying out of her mouth... She tried to catch it about four times before it finally fell on the floor. We both laughed so hard that we ended up on our knees in the middle of the floor. It was great.
wow.. I really have nothing to say, so I'll leave before I say something idiotic. Have a wonderful rest of the day and never forget to feed your little brothers... they can get very.... put out.


2 Comments:
The employee was probably told to follow you, cause they thought you were gonna break something. Sounds like fun, though.
Don't worry about the scrapbook...I'll get it finished. I desperately wanted to have it done by graduation and I promise I spend every spare moment on it...except, of course, this one...but you have to realize you are not the only person in the world who is going "Susannah! Finish this by this time! Go here! Do that! All! Now!"
Ok. Um, actually, you didn't do that at all. And, um, actually your's is the only thing I actually WANT to work on, and, um, actually, I'm using actually a lot in this paragraph.
Wow, that does sound fun. I sometimes find walmart a stressful place...usually because I'm there when everyone else in Hendersonville AND Asheville is there...crazy. But then I like going there, just to become one in a million, no worries, other than, now do I have everything I wanted to get? Anyway....goodbye.
Post a Comment
<< Home